6425 – Tape Applicator
- Automatic L-Clip Tape Applicator.
- Applies a length of tape from the side to the bottom of a box creating a secure and economical closure.
- Perfect for many packaging applications.
- Activated by simply pushing a box against a micro-switch.
- Seals most types of boxes including chipboard and corrugated.
- Works with filament, reinforced and non-reinforced tapes up to 2 inch wide.
- Large roll capacity allows for use of machine length rolls of tape up to 13 inches in diameter for less tape changeovers.
- Can feed up to 3 3/4 inch tape for a secure closure.
- Heavy duty construction and small table top design.
- Can be flush mounted to a table.
- Economical, saves tape and increases productivity.
- Tape needs to be 2.1 Mil thickness or greater.
- Machine: Length - 23 inch, Width - 9 inch, Height 10 inch
- Weight: 33 Lbs
- Tape Width: Maximum - 2 inch, Minimum - 1/2 inch
- Tape Length: Maximum - 3 3/4 inch, Minimum - 2 inch
- Core Size: 3 inch
- Maximum Roll Diameter: 13 inch
- Power: 110 volt
- Speed: 40 per minute
Talk to us about your specific packaging needs: